We are pleased to welcome you at Domaine Schlumberger to experience a guided tour of our family estate.
- Group of 4 to maximum 20 persons
- Only by appointment according to the schedule below :
Opening hours :
Monday to Thursday from 8am to 6pm
Friday from 8am to 5pm
Saturday from 10am to 1pm and from 1.30pm to 5.30pm*
Closed during sundays and bank holidays
* Group visit from May to September (only for groups and by appointment).
- General presentation of our estate : 200 years of history and passion
- Visit of the cellar* : including 120 century-old oak casks
- Tasting of 5 wines in our intimate family cellar
- To complete the experience, one bottle will be offered** from "the Princes abbés" range.
- 9€/person - free for children
To extend the tour
For nature lovers, our vineyard is open to anyone willing to get some fresh air. With easy trails passing through, this vineyard is offering a breathtaking view of the Vosges mountain and Alsace plain.
- A walk in the vineyard (audio-guided tour available soon)
- Mountain bike ride on the biking trail of Schlumberger vineyard
Other surrounding activities
- Abbaye de Murbach
- Les Dominicains de Haute Alsace
- Musée de l'automobile
- Musée du chemin de fer
- Musée Théodore Deck
- Site du Vieil Armand