- Pinot Noir STEIN
- Riesling FLIEG
- Pinot Gris SCHIMBERG
- Pinot Noir STEIN
In homage to the Princes Abbots who, for more than 1,000 years, have maintained and made our vineyard of Guebwiller thrive, our classic range has been named “Les Princes Abbés”.This range covers the seven Alsace grape varieties planted at the Domaines Schlumberger :Sylvaner / Muscat / Pinot Noir / Pinot Blanc / Riesling / Pinot Gris / Gewurztraminer.For each vintage, this range benefits from grapes and wines from the Grands Crus of the Domaines Schlumberger. It is often considered as corresponding to a 2nd Bordeaux wine.
The Domaines Schlumberger benefit from the unique privilege of having 4 Grands Crus (their denomination was granted in 1983).Unique production rules :
In the range of Grands Crus, you will find the following wines :
- Use of Grand Cru grapes when the vine is at least 10 years old. This allows the roots to go deep into the soil and to feed the grapes with all the elements from the terroir.
- After vinification, only the best juices will be used for the production of the Grands Crus.
- Wines only available for certain vintages ! Indeed, if the vintage requires us to do so, we do not hesitate to downgrade a Grand Cru wine in the Princes Abbés range.
- Grand Cru Saering : Riesling
- Grand Cru Spiegel : Pinot Gris
- Grand Cru Kessler : Riesling / Pinot Gris / Gewurztraminer
- Grand Cru Kitterlé : Riesling / Pinot Gris / Gewurztraminer
Originating from Vendanges Tardives (Late Harvest) or Sélections de Grains Nobles (Noble Grain Selections), they are only produced in the greatest vintage years with grapes that solely come from the Grands Crus.Cuvée Christine : Gewurztraminer Vendange Tardive
Cuvée Anne : Gewurztraminer Sélection de Grains NoblesCuvée Eric : Riesling Vendange TardiveCuvée Laure : Pinot Gris Vendange TardiveCuvée Clarisse : Pinot Gris Sélection de Grains NoblesCuvée Ernest : Riesling Sélection de Grains Nobles