The Domaines Schlumberger benefit from the unique privilege of having 4 Grands Crus (their denomination was granted in 1983).
Unique production rules :
- Use of Grand Cru grapes when the vine is at least 10 years old. This allows the roots to go deep into the soil and to feed the grapes with all the elements from the terroir.
- After vinification, only the best juices will be used for the production of the Grands Crus.
- Wines only available for certain vintages ! Indeed, if the vintage requires us to do so, we do not hesitate to downgrade a Grand Cru wine in the Princes Abbés range.
In the range of Grands Crus, you will find the following wines :
- Grand Cru Saering : Riesling
- Grand Cru Spiegel : Pinot Gris
- Grand Cru Kessler : Riesling / Pinot Gris / Gewurztraminer
- Grand Cru Kitterlé : Riesling / Pinot Gris / Gewurztraminer